Saturday, June 9, 2012

Writing at HubPages has Taught me a Few Things

Join HubPages
Join HubPages (Photo credit: sharonrosen)
I've been writing at HubPages for 9 months now and I've written 100 hubs.  I've learned a thing or two in that time.

I've learned that certain articles get more views.  And there are good reasons for that.

I've learned that the way your present your articles gets them read more.

I've learned your subject and how your write about it can get more comments.

And I've learned that HubPages really can bring more traffic to your sites!  And that's a big one for me!

And of course, I've learned that the more your write, the more money you make!  Isn't that what we are all writing for?

CLICK HERE and read about the things that I've learned while writing for HubPages.

No comments:

Post a Comment