Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm Lusting After...

Logitech C910Image by yoppy via Flickr
Ok - I'm in a rambling mood today and I know this post is kind of off topic - but its my blog and I can ramble if I want to!

I've just been browsing around and thinking about some of the bigger purchases I might buy before the year is over.  One of the things I'd really like is an iPad - but that's not likely going to happen!  I have to be a little more realistic.

One thing I did find that I want is the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910.  I've been having a lot of video conferences lately and going in Google+ Hangouts and I have to tell ya that I'm not overly thrilled with the webcam that came with my laptop.  I don't know, I thought it would be better than it is.  I've also been thinking of doing some videos for another one of my sites but my web cam certainly isn't up to par for that. So I thought this might be a little - or a lot - bit better.

Have any of you used it?  Thoughts and opinions?

Of course, I'm going to do a little more research online and find out some more about it but so far what I've read seems good.  People seem to like it and it looks like it has all the features I need.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment