Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pre-approval and The Keyword Academy

Faced with information overload, we have no al...Image via Wikipedia
It completely blows my mind that the month is almost over!  How did that happen?

The month isn't a complete loss though.  I've learned a lot and I have added quite a few articles to my residual earnings sites.  Not as many as I wanted but getting there.  I know that one of the things that is holding me back is the fact that I really, really need to get a schedule.

Honestly, schedules have always been the thing that stops me from getting past a certain level of success.  If I could get a grip on this schedule thing I know I would accomplish so much more.  So, I'm going to focus on schedule in June and nothing else.  The amount of articles I write and the amount of money that comes in will be secondary.  But the truth is that I think if I develop a schedule and stick to it, both of those will increase as a result.

I've still got 2 and a half days in the month so  I'm not going to give you any numbers here.  You'll have to wait until my update!  LOL

But I will tell you that I got pre-approval at InfoBarrel, which means no more waiting for articles to be approved.  That's a good thing.  I'm enjoying automatic publishing now! LOL

Oh, and I joined The Keyword Academy.  I figured why not - the first month is free so why not see what they have to offer.  I doubt that I'll continue on past the first month because I find that I am suffering from information overload.  I have enough reading to do as it  is. I have to say the forum is pretty good and the Wordtracker tool is cool too.  But  I'll likely let you know  how it goes later in June.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment