Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Difficult Teen Years

I thought  that you might like to see how I am working my themes in my residual earnings efforts.   So, I am going to show you what  I did for my Teen themed articles.

Here are the articles I did for InfoBarrel:

Are You Monitoring Your Teen's Computer Use?

5 Things You Must Discuss With Your Teen About Sex

Teens Using Ecstasy - The Club Drug

Tips to Deal with Teenage Risk Taking

Here are the articles I did  for HubPages:

Don't Let Your Teen Become a Statistic

How to Tell if Your Teen is Lying

Teach Your Teen About Alcohol Abuse 

Troubled Teens - Do You Have One? 

This is how I linked them all together (click on the picture to make it bigger):



These are the backlink toplists I did:

Top 4 Things to Think About When Raising Teens

Top 4 Concerns for Parents Raising Teens

I've linked everything with IMAutomator.

And now?  Now I let it sit for awhile and get some age.  I'll add a reminder to my calendar to go back and do some more back linking in a couple weeks.

So, what do you think?  Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. That's Awesome... I started with all my InfoBarrel/HubPages articles as blocks on graph paper, but I finally just started keeping an article link log. Date published, site and article quantity number, full title. Below I have two columns: LINKED TO and LINKED FROM... Then I can just put: #6 "article title" in the TO the column and I know what links are in the article. It's a crazy notebook, but it keeps me organized FOR NOW! I also have the content URLs in a spreadsheet file on the laptop so I can just cut-and-paste new links as I'm working (and not add artificial impressions!) Thanks for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Jack. I think the most important thing is that you have some method of tracking so that you can see what is working. If you're not making money it is simply a matter of making some adjustments, giving it some time, and seeing if it works or not. Tracking can also be valuable because it shows you where you have been and what you've actually accomplished!

    ReplyDelete