Saturday, December 28, 2013

Time to Wake This Place Up!

Hey all,

I've been pretty absent for awhile lately but I think I am going to take a stab at reviving this site a bit.  Part of the reason I'm doing that is because I'm going to start looking into other ways to make money online besides just writing. I will be still writing and talking about residual income sites where you can write but I'll be adding things like survey sites and email sites, too. Why?

Well, my mom is in her 60s and she's living on her senior's income now (in Canada that's about $1400 a month) and she's finding it pretty tough to make ends meet sometimes. Especially if she ever wants to do things like buy an ebook to read or whatever.  So, I'm going to try and help her get going on making a bit of money online doing things that are pretty easy.

I figure this is a good place to maybe talk about those things.

I know there are a lot of people that want to learn how to do these things so I'm going to try to help here.

If there's something in particular that you want me to look into please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment