Saturday, May 7, 2011

Too Much Reading Makes Me Confused

Hands collaborating in co-writing or co-editin...Image via Wikipedia
If you're involved in the making money from residual income niche you have likely felt the same as me at some point.  You're trying to learn all you can about earning from passive income and there's so much out there to take in that it just gets all muddled in your brain.

That's what is going on with me right now.  I've been reading the forums over at InfoBarrel (and don't get me wrong - there is loads of good stuff there) and checking out other sites for building backlinks and building up other forms of passive income.  And I just feel like I have to stop because I keep coming across new sites or new places that I could use but I can't take  it all in.  There's just too much!

I honestly don't know what to do first.

I have kept up with my article writing and I've actually told one of my private writing clients that I need to take a break from writing.  I want to be able to focus on getting the articles out there and backlinking them - at least to my main 26 sites.

The  thing that is driving me crazy is that I know there is more.  26 backlinks on social bookmarking sites is just not going to be enough to do the trick.  I have to do more.  So I'm wondering if I should just put the "more" aside for a little bit and focus on getting some content up there.  Once I have 100 or so articles on each site (Bukisa and InfoBarrel) I can stop or slow down the article writing for a bit and focus on building links in like building linkwheels and stuff.

Linkwheels are something that really fascinates me because you know, I could build one linkwheel that would serve as backlinks to more than just one article.  It could have links to several articles in it.  I've paid to have two linkwheels done for me (for my niche blogs) and I think that I could handle it on my own now.  The only thing it that it does take time.  And if i am going to build my own linkwheels I'm going to want to create somewhat different articles for each part of the wheel   (the ones I bought for $5 used the same article).  But if I had a good article spinning program that would make it much easier.  I'm not sure if I want to invest in that or not.

Anyway, just some thoughts.  If you'r building up your passive income or have already had success, how do you deal with  all the wealth of information that is out there?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment