Monday, April 11, 2011

2 More Residual Earnings Articles Up

Well, I missed the weekend (I tend to be pretty unorganized on weekends and with teenager chaos usually rules) but I did get my two articles up this morning - one on Bukisa and one on InfoBarrel.  I'm waiting for approval for both of them but that should be ready before the end of the day.

I've been watching my Google Adsense stats religiously for the past couple of days.  LOL.  It is kind of funny because it is just like when I first signed up with them.  But I have seen that I get more traffic at Bukisa than I do at InfoBarrel. That might be because I have more content there than at InfoBarrel.  I guess we'll see what happens as time progresses and I get more backlinking done.

It is too early to tell much yet, but I just thought I would throw a quick update in here so you know I'm not slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment