Thursday, April 21, 2011

Progress! Yay!

Image representing OnlyWire as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBase
Progress is a good thing!

I've been pounding away at the keyboard this morning while watching my nephew and I've actually gotten some work done.  I wrote three articles for InfoBarrel and they are waiting for approval.  I also did a load of bookmarking from the last articles that I was waiting for approval on and also a couple articles that had never been bookmarked before.

And I made a video, which I will share with you here when it has been uploaded to YouTube.  It's a lengthy one (10 mins!) about my social bookmarking strategy.  I think the reason a lot of people don't really like social bookmarking is that it can be a time consuming process if you do not have a real strategy going.  But I've worked out a process that lets me submit to 26 sites in about 2 minutes.  Nice huh?  And, one of the sites I am using even allows you to spread them out over a time period.  Very cool.  Anyway, I'll be putting the video up here shortly.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say.  If you're reading here I'm guessing that you do residual income as well?  If you do, please leave me a comment and a link to your site so I can check it out. :)

**10 PM - I just wanted to add that I did really good today!  I got 5 articles written - 3 at InfoBarrel and 2 at Bukisa!  I wish I had time to do this every day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment