Friday, April 22, 2011

Reuse and Recycle!

I don't know why I didn't think of this before.  I mean, I know about reusing content from blog posts and re-purposing it but I didn't think of this.

I was on the InfoBarrel forum - really glad that thanks to Willow Sidhe that I've started exploring that forum! - and someone brought up ListMy5.  That is another residual earning site that some people got very excited about.  Well, I guess I was one of them because I have 20 articles up there.  I couldn't make money from it because I'm Canadian, but when it first started it did allow you to place dofollow links in the article and they were so easy to write that I thought it would be a good way to get traffic back to my blogs and articles in other places.  So, yes, I had 20 of them.

Anyway, this thread on the InfoBarrel forum, reminding me of this site and someone mentioned that they were going to move all their articles and put them somewhere else.

Doh!  Why didn't I think of that?

So, that's one of the things I want to get done over the next couple of days.  I want to get those articles fleshed out a bit more (they are pretty simple little lists) with an intro and a close and put them on either Bukisa or InfoBarrel.  I've done that with two of them already and it only took me about 5 minutes to increase the content of them and have them ready for another site.

There are lots of other ways that you can re-use content.

I have YouTube videos that are made on PowerPoint that could be turned into an article.  Of course, blog posts can be broken up into parts and re-written to form new articles.  Perhaps you made a great post on a forum to help someone out - turn it into an article, too!

Reuse and recycle your content to increase your article count!

No comments:

Post a Comment