Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 1: I Need a Plan!

First, welcome to my blog about earning residual income.  I know there are many other blogs out there that are like this so if you choose to follow me on this journey I'll be really excited. :)

I'm a little different than the total newb that is trying to make residual income because I've actually been online for years.  I have a very successful blog about social media for freelance writers.  I've been earning money as a freelance writer for about 8 years.  I have already been using residual earning sites - just not effectively.  I even know how to do keyword research and writer keyword optimized articles.

But I've never actually tried to implement a plan with the intent of making real money from residual earning sites.  It has all been rather random.

But I know that it is possible to make decent money and I think that it would be very cool to be able to earn money consistently from Google Adsense.  And I want to put some actual effort into it and that means I need a plan.

One of the things I do is article marketing for a client.  They don't care where the articles are placed - as long as there are backlinks to their site in there.  So, why use article marketing sites that I get nothing back from when I can use sites that allow me to earn some residual income at the same time?  So, a lot of the articles that I write will be double earners.

But I want to take this opportunity to write articles that I'm actually interested in as well.  Some of the topics I plan on covering include:
  • Working at home
  • Writing
  • Anxiety and panic disorder
  • Depression
  • Drugs/Teen drug abuse
  • Social media
I have to do some research on those but I know at least a few of those will be profitable.

So, if you're interested in earning money online with me, follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment